2012年11月18日星期日

Facebook as caught the young

, Can not figure out evil words again, have to in brief call Mo Qi Zhe as bad egg.
A listen to girl's son call he bad egg, Mo Qi Zhe came right away phrase son while ascending:"You call I bad egg, call too to!I am really a bad egg, while you are a good egg, all of two of us are eggs, really born 1 rightness!"
"Who and you are 1 rightness!Talk nonsense!"Girl son spirit the ground say.
Mo Qi Zhe walks on air tunnel:"How rubbish?Not is there are so a words, call to have egg a long distance to meet, have no the egg don't acquaint with in front!You make me am an egg, that not just has egg, now that had egg the nature is 1 rightness!"
Girl's son humed a voice and answered criticism his way:"BE decree by destiny a long distance to meet!What there is egg, the mouthful talks wildly!"
"To to, is to decree by destiny a long distance to meet, is that I spoke amiss.Or Niang sub- knowledge good, hereafter can want to teach much and more mutually male I!"Mo Qi Zhe is person condescension and is wrong and then changes.
Girl's son is great anger, start to grasp a pillow from the bed, toward Mo Qi Zhe throw pass by.
Mo Qi Zhe an answered a pillow, full face of**, call a way:"The Niang son really has never thoughts, we haven't done obeisance a hall, you will with mutually male I together bed total Zhen!"
He this talks a , can frighten girl not light, what together bed total Zhen, this bad egg must be have crooked ideas!She part try very hard to to bed hide, part call:"Do not have, who want with you together bed total Zhen, you hurry to go away for me!"
"The Yi, the Niang son, isn't that you throw pillow to come over ……speak amiss, is pass to mine!Is mutually male I understand this allusion very much is what mean, who make our 2 husband and wife mind act as upon mind, certainly at 1:00!"Mo Qi Zhe smiles happily a ground of alignment girl's son, " Niang son doesn't feel ashamed.Come, let first mutually Mr. I touch your small face son!"
Girl's son screams to hide Mo Qi Zhe's wolf claw, can bed top can have much big, she really hides to have no to hide and then cries a way:"You if come over again, I bite tongue to commit suicide!"
Mo Qi Zhe stretched hand to hold tight one of her arm and roared with laughter a way:"Is to bite tongue to commit suicide again, you bite, quickly bite!I don't believe you will really bite!"
He doesn't believe to, the girl still really don't bite a tongue, she sees really can not let this smelly rascal stop, in the mind a hasty, then use the head bumps to go to the bedpost, "bang" of a lightly ring, she fainted.
In fact she leaves bedpost at this time very near, and bump is not very heavy either, say with it is strike to be dizzy, rather say that being annoyed by Mo Qi Zhe is dizzy.Can she this was really dizzy, but frightenned Mo Qi Zhe on greatly jumping, the full brain was very hot**Cha time then cooled off down.
He touched touch that bedpost, the bedpost was to make into with the valuable Tan wood, up inset the jade of gold Qian, naturally very strong and tough.He touched the forehead of touching girl's son again, heart way:"Is in a mess, this fun can open big, ask for a disaster to come.She can't die?"
"Feed, you come to!I you play trick of, I have no that meaning!You come to, you don't really die!"Mo Qi Zhe became nervous and repeatedly waved hand the cheeks of tapping girl's son.
Good long time, girl's son is just slowly awake to come over, on opening an eye, see a that with cuts and bruises all over face of Mo Qi Zhe in the near front, she frightens again is to scream 1, stretching out the palm has to push away this face.
The side head of Mo Qi Zhe once hides, this just breath a sigh of relief and said:"You come to,google!Just could give me a fright, also thought that you really didn't want to live!"
"You humiliate so me, I can also keep on living!"Girl's son discommodes tunnel.
"Is all right, I don't humiliate you be.My this person is open and aboveboard, never humiliate a person, particularly is a woman!"Mo Qi Zhe's head an awake, discover just and too,cnn, the apologized words a little bit said not export, have to strong phrase artful self-defence.
Can girl's son held tight his ill-chosen expression a while, "you say that you never humiliate a woman,Facebook, that what are you just dry?You did those matters to me, also don't humiliate on the whole?"
"E ……this."The momentary language of Mo Qi Zhe fills, own just of behavior really not enough gentleman, in really mean person behavior, but this is absolutely can not in recognition of.He way:"Just of I ain't real I, so just of conduct and actions all have nothing to do with me, I am all irresponsible!"
"What?Just of you aren't real you, that is who?"Girl's son didn't understand the meaning of this sentence.
The in all seriousness tunnel of Mo Qi Zhe:"You think, I is come up from the battlefield, fight, you don't understand, that wants to kill a person, I am again to beat forward, certainly think that oneself was certain to die, and the in the mind noodles is unavoidably sad.Can I but have no on the battlefield to fall in action, arrive at here and met you, I in the mind isn't the ability happy?The nature is delight with unexpected good news.I this in the mind noodles big sad exultation, fluctuate of, you say, I return ability normal?So do behavior with beyond bounds point, completely can comprehend.You understood now, just of the matter can not blame me, strange have to blame you oneself, who make you grow so beautiful of, harm me as a result so excited!"
Girl's son listens to him arguing irrationally and pushing the anti- responsibility to in oneself's body, annoying a bitterness in the heart and stretching out a nail, and then thinking Nao, this loafer.
Mo Qi Zhe sees a form hurriedly retreat, his face although thick ratio city wall can also can not stand girl's son to continue to continuously trample upon.
Girl's son sees he run away to have to forget about it, she by this time and really also had no energy to make track for to kill him and took him nothing important to recruit and have to lower the head and cry again.
Mo Qi Zhe sees her and cries, great feeling headache, how the ancient female kid like to cry so.His crying a continuously female kid to this is really some way to also have no and have to light tone to say to her:"You don't cry, this just many greatly order a small matter, as for crying didn't finish!I just is too that 1:00, I apologize, you don't cry!"
Girl's son wishes:"This is how can a small matter, you kiss and embrace to me of, let I later how appear in public where!"Can this words she says not to export again and has to sob to scold Mo Qi Zhe:"You these gold the people that damn, run to us big Sung to dry what!Your these bad persons!I hate you and hate you!"
Mo Qi Zhe wishes:"This words' pouring isn't false and see your appearance know, you now must be want to pick my skin down just happy."Can his mouth top but don't say so, the Hey Hey smiled one- track:"Originally you are to keep crying for this!Is all right, see that decrees by destiny so at two of us up me tell you the truth, can you must not say with other people!I speak to let your a person listen to.I in fact ain't a gold the people, been strong by them to grasp come of transport food a slave, they make me serve as soldier to fight again now, I still hate them than you which!"
Listen to his tone sincere, girl's son is raised head to looking at him and shows unintentionally half believe and half doubt air in that big eyes.
Mo Qi Zhe sees girl's son stare at he or she not to talk, for obtaining trust he pair of waist knife solution bottom, start taking off clothes.
Girl's son sees him suddenly start to take off clothes and immediately frightened to disgrace, think this person has again what irregularly lie diagram.Her hands hold firmly their her own dress Jins and try very hard to toward the bed in hide, swearing will never can let this sex maniac succeed.Girl's son cans not know that he or she blamed wrongly him until Mo Qi Zhe carries on the back after stripping off turn round to make her seeing with cuts and bruises all over the clothes.
All of Mo Qi Zhe's backs are welts, that is what he just arrived at in ancient times, was caught the young fellow's gold soldier to beat, beat too maliciously at that time, and then had no medicine to cure, so passing by so and harming for several days didn't be also good.
"Did not seeing see?Know not to know what this is?"Mo Qi Zhe turns head to ask.
See girl's son nod to mean understand, he just has the clothes worn and says to her:"This time you believed, these welts are gold on my body the soldier beat while grasping me."
Girl's son asks him:"They why want to catch you, are you a bad person?"
"Admire, bad person!You way in this world will the only bad talented person be grasped?The good person is more easily grasped, elephant I am similar to do a cow for them to do a horse, after using up still make me beat forward for them to walk into death!"Angrily the gravamen ground of Mo Qi Zhe says.
"You aren't gold a person, was that our big Sung person?"Girl's son asks.
"H'm, I ain't a gold the people."Mo Qi Zhe is unclear to not and purely answer Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论