2012年11月6日星期二

beats by dre uk nThat you die!

Way:"That is certainly.Who am I ?The king of open wildcat, even make two women not certain, also can make your eldest brother?Depend, this kind of small matter not just hand to capture!"
"Brag you!Don't know that day who be arrested by the eldest sister-in-law at the hospital is wearing, frighten the faces are all green, the whole personal elephant is knocked one stuffy stick sort of recording, completely silly!"Witnessed me smelly kind of week the far ambition make fun of my way.
"Smelly boy, you not is once promised me don't say?You the guy that breaks the word to leave righteousness!"I have a fit in anger, gesticulating will rush toward to the week far ambition.
The public and a burst of Shan smiles, only Zhao Xin Ren is still a bitterness a face to say:"The eldest brother wants to think than me in this kind of matter the well experienced order.All of us are equally drunk empresses be dragged along to go to bed.But eldest brother cleverness cleverness at pick for Fu orchid clear he can't abandon eldest sister-in-law, can I not know how, unexpectedly have never brought up small plum to Fang China as well at a time."
"See you today this bitter appearance, whether want to take place what matter?"Ma Tian Yu asks a way.This boy now appearance with satisfied look.Probably is thinking him a heart is Ping Chang, have no feet to trample two ships, have no so much troublesome.
"BE ah.The tonight 8:00, Fang China and small plums all invite in the same movie theater, I watch the same movie!"Zhao Xin Ren Nao wears a head and anxiously says.
"Ha ha ha, old, your winning a head is getting more colourful!You can't seek a reason to push a ?"The week far ambition gloats over the disaster of others first, then suggests a suggestion.
"The affair is such.Is a small plum first to invite me, I want to have no an other appointment tonight, organization and home also nothing important matter, promise, who knew to don't give how long, Fang China also beats to call words and spoke a similar to the small plum contents.I am about to push, who know that Fang China says that today is her birthday, forbid me to refuse!Which afraid is a wildcat to occupy at the time, she will also arrive to accompany me to work here and let me formally accompany her to pass through the birthday of this year old all right!Which I certainly will make a phone call to push small plum that noodles, who know that I hadn't opened mouth, the small plum said a lot of what we for a long time didn't a very good-looking movie, what think at the beginning she and I are the etc. that knows in that cinema, I am temporarily softhearted, again like tangled hemp, careless then promise to will definitely go."The look in the eyes that Zhao Xin Ren uses to look forward to looking at me, hope that I can figure out what strange recruit.
I raise hands to make a helpless kind and say:"Execuse me, old, I can not help you.Shi Fang Hua's temper didn't say that she are also one personal gentleness to you, who wants to let her down, which fear that this person is a sky, Lao Tze Wang can't pass, either.Although the small plum is a primary school teacher,the personality is suddenly and violently also a super fire type, we several brotherses having no one can ask for these two chemisettes."
"Can you not arrange somehow to pass through this difficult situation for me?For example burned the type of that cinema!"Zhao Xin Ren is also really enough poisonous, don't expose for the sake of the love triangle, unexpectedly figure out this kind of brilliant strategy.
"Eldest brother, do I call your eldest brother not very good?That cinema but absolute being Bu meeting of.I agree that the master son doesn't agree as well,beats by dre uk.If he asks me the reason, I say the brothers feet step for the sake of me two ships just burn your theater, he doesn't smash my bottom just strange."I surrendered, Zhao Xin Ren was really severe.
Zhao Xin Ren wanted to think and said:"That you who chop down me one knife, make me hospitalized to go!"
Depend, just Kua his cleverness made blurred, I annoyed a way:"Whether you fainted a head.Doing not say to have no that brothers would like to chop down you, even if I the malicious bottom heart son helps you and shut eyes to chop down you indiscriminately one knife, you are hospitalized, you say these two woman's meetings can't while exploring you at the hospital touch together?You can know, although these two women are enough hot, to you but the love thorough bone, you got hurt and all at least wanted to accompany you to get out of the hospital at the hospital.We do brothers of how hide to block for you?"
Lookinging at Zhao Xin Ren is more and more exaggerated of grasp skin of head action, I Dan Zhan scared way:"Eldest brother don't grasp.You for a bare-headed, I really worry that you will can't grasp a hole to come out."
"There is really no way?"Zhao Xin Ren stops to start a problem.
I just wanted to shake head and saw he raise power and wanted to grasp, I quickly noded.
"What way?"Zhao Xin Ren's eyes Shua ground is getting brighter all of a sudden.
"That be two choose it a!This chain debts does to conclude today.If this continues to eventually have a day to wear to help always.I but have deep novella, do you know?Last night I is slept in the living room, in fine threads forbade me to enter building, the Fu orchid prohibited me to her house.Like, say, you like most who."I take out eldest brother dignity to say.
"I if know need not at here difficult!Fang China, need not I said, her beautiful absolutely can use frightened come to describe, walk down the street if don't wear sunglasses, turn head a rate absolutely absolute, take the person of words at least 50% is also.Although the scar of body is much super, but bed up of ……cough, we are very comfortable and happy on the bed!Small plum, you are also knowing, an open teacher, carry on the back to reform future heavy responsibility in the motherland, qualities the one and only, hot in the middle have a little sweet and sweet in the middle have a little bitterness, bitterness in the middle again order a gentleness for you, gentleness win in addition some very hot!Depend, anyway I am two to all can not get away from!"Zhao Xin Ren after saying a heap of useless talk gets complete nonsense answer!
We are together and together five to stick out middle finger to him, together and together shout a way again:"That you die!"
"The brotherses, 7:00, there is also half for hour, arrange somehow!"Zhao Xin Ren says with several voices that is near to entreat, " you can not see brothers have to die don't save as well."
We haven't come yet and talk, the news machine of board room rang, is the brothers that outside sets up patrol to call:"Eldest brother, a women just dynasty we walk here.Seeing the good elephant of appearance is Ma Zi Fang's elder sister Hua who believes elder brother Ren."
"Ha ha ha, heaven's will.Is old sky of to since send Shi Fang Hua to come first, old you choose her.After all there is such a wife with super strong real strenght, to you but have a huge advantage!"Ma Tian Yu is strange to call a way.
The sorrow way of Zhao Xin Ren:"That is after death that you doesn't know to be a man of the woman is strong over he or she of that kind of is painful with helpless is what kind."
"Is dizzy, you is what lend to all have say, have now a have been already come, you play by ear.If the small plum also comes in this time, ha ha ha ….."Zheng Xuan cachinnation way.This crow mouth.
"Eldest brother, after following close behind elder sister Hua's 100 meters at the Fang of still have a women, be apart from to have a little far, can not see clearly.Should be another Ma Zi Xiao's elder sister Mei who believes elder brother Ren!"
"The Mao is!"Voice Xun machine once the voice disappear, Zhao Xin Ren fell down from the chair, we immediately uproar of laughter in the audience, Zheng Xuan is also exaggeration, smile utterly routedly.
"Your these bastards don't patronize to see smile to anticipate and think a way quickly!Who go out to impede 1 for me!"Zhao Xin Ren turns over a body but rises and shouts loudly a way.
Ma Tian Yu stood all of a sudden, gloomy a face way:"That I let they an among those enter a hospital!"
"Don't so.Block good!"See to Zhao Xin Ren really love those two women, so rather be willing to be chopped down a knife to go to hospital by himself/herself in this kind of juncture, don't want to let an among those be subjected to injury as well, " like this like, you who go out to say that there is in you's home what nephew of the wanting of type study and block the circumstance that the small plum sets up for to ask her the school, then I take Fang China to walk from the back door.Think a way again by that time."
"What complete nonsense way.So, you three right heres pick clear say.My ability is left to hug right embrace, my brothers can also enjoy to the utmost and together the person's blessing.You have to believe youself, mama of, underworld all of the staffs are three wives now four Qies it flows, much your Zhao Xin Ren don't calculate as well much.Letting them choosing by themselves is to want to own you together, still keep voluntarily withdrawing.If all can not get away from you, that literally chose size here!"I am getting more impatient, stem make so simple affair so nervous.
Along with guard the notification that the brothers of doorway spreads to request, Zhao Xin Ren's face a tight, toward a Xun machine to say:"Let those two women come in!"





Text<123> feeling harm
Renew time:2009-6-1122:03:22 chapter word numbers:5471


Even if Shi Fang Hua and small plum would like to Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论