2012年11月15日星期四

Beats by Dre Just Beats o hold tight In a ro

Is quasi- his vital part, but he even if 12 times, also temporarily can not want his life, however his gold knife cut toward my loins, if I don't evade confrontation with or resist, can lean against the battle armor that the white emperor became hard connect down, however the battle armor that I don't dare to promise that the white emperor becomes will hold up his attack, probably is blocked by him to cut in half to break, so have to the knife once blocks shot, green Long Dao held up the attack of gold knife, however the strong strength for attack lets my green Long Dao drive anti- dozen come back, green Long Dao's back of knife bumped shot to arrive my loins, O.K. is a back of knife, just bump I loins a pain, have never cut into white the emperor become of battle armor in go.
"Drink!"I suddenly deliver dint, will press my green Long Dao's gold knife to push away, the foot connects to back and enters with strict guest of that gold knife to draw back distance at the same time.
"Green Long Kai Tian!"After drawing back distance, I immediately launched backstroke again, on the hand of green Long Dao facing gold knife the guest is strict into cut, the ray of light in a blue projects from green Long Dao, the front of the facing cuts.
The guest of gold knife is strict to enter to feel dangerous, unexpectedly the momentary moves out of the way to the left side each time and averted from I of this recruit an attack,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com.
"Green Long Sao's the armed forces!"I continuous 3 turn round, toward the strict guest of gold knife enter in a row horizontal cut three knives, the first attack dint that develops my 80%, but second knife come to a 106% of attacks, but the third knife come to an a triple attack, three knives become fold to add of power, toward guest of gold knife strict enter cut pass by.
"Return to breeze defoliation type!"Gold knife the guest is strict to enter can not use to recruit most in brief this time the work cracked my to attackstone, the gold knife on the hand flew to soon row several knife shadows ofs, and every knife's copying will arouse to project a knife long grass, then cut those three knives of to bump toward me.
The "bang bang bang~~" gold knife guest cuts the knife long grass of to crash into my those three knives spirit strength attack, send out bang bang sound, he with quantity many of attack still block next the attack of green Long Sao's the armed forces, at the same time he unexpectedly still borrows certainly suddenly jumped my nearby, the gold knife in the hand cut to come over toward my neck.
"When~" green Long Dao's time aids hasty, cut at the guest of gold knife of headway.
"Ah!!"Gold knife the guest is strict to enter to suddenly shout loudly a , the hands hold tight gold knife haft to suddenly deliver dint and let the knife blade continue to press to cut to come over toward my neck.
The guest of gold knife is strict into suddenly the hands hold knife and also make I a surprised, exert also grasp green Long Dao with the hands, when the strict guest of gold knife enters to deliver dint, also one hair dint holds up the headway of gold knife, however gold knife the guest is strict into of the strength be obviously been stronger than to me, although canning not let the gold knife close to my half again to divide,press my whole individual must not stop backward noodles to row to back, while his foot then presses into continuously and forward and wants a knife shot to kill in me.
"Green Long Zhen!"I which have so suddenly be pressed by the people to beat of, the foot quickly falls back an one step and step after borrowing of the dint hold up gold knife the guest continue to push forward forward and send out green Long Dao's another technical ability green Long Zhen at the same time, green Long Zhen suddenly shakes to move, unexpectedly gold knife the guest shake poured to fly back.
.

chapter mistake/order this to report| renewal slow/order this to report| return to bibliography| join book-mark| open a bookcase| recommend origin book| return to book page





The text chapter 582 one is empty
Renew time:2009-9-2319:29:16 chapter word numbers:4447

"The Xiang son explores a month!"Make use of a green dragon earthquake gold knife the guest is strict enter earthquake pour and fly, I don't wait he to fall to the ground, another recruit and offend near, this recruit is disorderly dance of dance indiscriminately eight fairies in of on recruiting Xiang son and exploring a month, hurtle into in a twinkling and forward, the knife in the hand complies with the surrounding toward still decline the gold knife of the ground a guest strict enter sting go to, this is a recruit quickly radical ex- stab of attack, in the sky of gold knife the guest is strict into have no place can lend dint, can not evade confrontation with this and recruit Xiang son and explore a month and attackstone.
"When" gold knife the guest Be strict to enter although can not evade confrontation with an attack, his reaction don't calculate as well slowly, unexpectedly and in the sky can also do a time to recruit, the gold knife in the hand is horizontal the Tian being put to chest, using a knife body held up my Xiang son to explore a month to attackstone so much and refuse my green Long Dao is at the chest before.
"The Zhong leaves a time to lie!"If I turn over body and was a knife to keep on cutting, this knife aims at the gold knife guest's shoulder to cut descend, want ~only he doesn't hide don't block, this knife can be inclined to split into two halfs he, however that gold knife guest's affirmation can't so easily let what me shoot.
"When" is again one to bump shot, unexpectedly bump this time I hold green Long Dao's hand some become numb.
"Depend!"I scold low a , then foot continuous, don't give gold knife the guest Be strict to enter the opportunity of backstroke,Artist Series, however gold knife the guest is strict into how say to is also an intelligence a NPC chivalrous man, in addition to the knife method on the hand is quite good outside, feet's putting forth effort isn't weak either, unexpectedly with I connect put together ten few feet, not only don't fall in breeze, my feet on the contrary kicking keep becoming numb and almost stand Be getting more unsteady, but he has the advantage of Gao of grade and seemed don't be subjected to what hurt.
"Return to breeze three types!"The continuous collision of foot, make I double the feet become numb, can not continue to annex an attack.Is anti- drive gold knife the guest Be strict to enter an opportunity to hold tight.In a row anti- cut me three knives, these three knives combine nothing important astonishment, just each knife take to have one breeze strength current of air attack, make I can not directly use green Long Dao resists and have to a simply side move, close behind again change in a row direction of lightly jump, avert from those three knives.At the same time temporarily strict with guest of gold knife enter draw back distance.
"Strong knife in the sky!"Gold knife the guest Be strict to enter to suddenly deliver dint, the gold knife unexpectedly emits to have on ground of hand flaming and very hot fire, flicked to cut to come over toward me.
"The fairy Gu dances!"Green Long Dao of ground in hand connects Z form from descend rise upward.Start to take lightly thin current of air to cover in my front.My action has a liking for to is very slow-moving, however at guest of gold knife strict enter of completed before attack approach I, and that have a liking for nothing important strength of recruit type easily refuse at the attack of the gold knife guest's fieriness outside.Letting it having no can not go forward half again for cent.
"Breeze strong knife!"Gold knife the guest is strict to have an interview with an attack be been blocked to outside, unexpectedly think hard break my ground defense, flick gold knife again and cut since then, and this knife ascends in addition to being flaming very hot fire, unexpectedly return again have strong breeze crack.Unexpectedly gold knife the guest is strict to enter ground of the attack is unexpectedly so strong.
"When~~" enters ground because of the strict guest of gold knife of attack too quick, make me can not evade confrontation with.Can lend knife lift the knife blocks, however because speed slow one-step, although holding up gold knife the guest is strict into of the gold knife is direct and attackstone,the flame moderate breezes of the knife was strong to vigorously all beat me ground is in the body, however not so bad my sorcery defense and physics defendoof all not weak, gold knife the guest is strict into of the knife have never given me result in much injury, however his attack let I again temporarily be placed in bad situation in, ground in hand green Long Dao drive it the gold knife suppress, can not take out to open, otherwise the gold knife guest is strict into of the gold knife will comply with the surrounding ground body and cut down toward me.
"Drink!!"I shout loudly a , the hands grasp green Long Dao with all strength, intention gold knife the guest is strict to enter to push away.
"Ah!!"Gold knife the guest Be strict to enter to also shout loudly, also the little more than hands hold knife to press down downward with all strength and want one knife excel I is in the ground, however my hair dint makes his with all strength descend to press have never got to take advantage o, however I have never canned push away gold knife as well the guest is strict into of gold knife, and gold knife the guest is strict into of the strength is too obviously strong I, unexpectedly pressed my green Long Dao to come back gradually,Beats by Dre Just Beats, make my hand up more difficult make the strength for up.
"Green Long Zhen!"I hurriedly and again launch green Long Dao of green Long Zhen attack, gold knife the guest Be strict to enter to play to open, however gold knife the guest is strict into of descend to press with all strength, it makes I this attack didn't gather together an effect, have no can gold knife the guest is strict into play to open, anti- oneself to played to fly to go out, however O.K. and equally also with gold knife the guest is strict into drew back distance.
"Unique Long Dao!"Gold knife the guest after being strict to enter not to want to pass so me, seeing myself anti- be played and open immediately catch up to want to annex an attack, while I am aming placed in be played and fly in the sky, at the same time gunning up what to match a body is a white emperor but isn't Long Huang, equally I can not also in the sky change a direction, seeing gold knife the guest is strict into of the attack will catch up come.
"Is unique!"I can not evade confrontation with gold knife the guest is strict to enter of attack, don't also resist Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论